Horn Park, Eltham Road, SE12 8UE
7.30pm – 8.30pm
Take an hour out each week for yourself.
Bellydance is great for your figure, co-ordination and self-confidence. All shapes and sizes are welcome.
New class members always very welcome.
No need to book – just come along.
If you have any questions get in touch on
0783 419 5452
St Modwen, owner’s of the Leegate Shopping Centre are opening up a second round of local consultations over their plants to re-develop the rundown shopping centre. The flagship of their new development will be a a new ASDA superstore directly opposite Sainsburys.
Lee Green councillors and community groups have been negotiating with St Modwen for years about the impact on local homes and businesses.
Now it is time to have YOUR say.
The new scheme means :
• The demolition of Leegate House and Cantilever House replacing them with new landmark buildings;
• A major new foodstore [ASDA Superstore] with entrances from Burnt Ash Road and Eltham Road;
• Enhancement of the public realm areas within and around the centre;
• Around 250 new homes;
• New shops and restaurants along Burnt Ash Road and Eltham Road.
These latest development plans are will be displayed at a two-day public exhibition taking place on:
- Friday 20 June 2014 (2pm to 8pm)
- Saturday 21 June 2014 (10am – 2pm)
Location: 5 Leegate Shopping Centre, London SE12 8SS (next to In-sight Opticians)
Representatives from St. Modwen and their consultant team will be on hand at the exhibition to explain the plans and answer any questions.
There will be opportunities to give feedback. Any questions contact Catherine Grindley directly on 020 7323 3544 or firstname.lastname@example.org