Location: 132 Hither Green Ln, London, Lewisham SE13 6QA
- A complete introduction to natural plant foods: dairy, wheat, soya and refined sugar – free.
- Six fun and informative, organic hands-on workshops
- Make simple and gourmet recipes bursting with delicious new tastes and flavours.
1. Sprouting: grow your own mini indoor garden
2. Starters: Dips, dressings and sauces
3. Drinks: Juices, dairy-free milks and shakes
5. Main meals
6. Puddings and Desserts
Have you ever thought about being vegetarian or vegan?
These are quick and easy recipes, fun and educational classes.
If you’ve ever felt more comfortable reaching for a bag of pasta than a bag
of lentils, there’s help to cook and grow your own most nutrition dense foods; sprouting seeds, legumes and pulses (beans and lentils).
Food for suitable for diabetics, coeliacs and those with a lactose intolerance.
To book contact:
Tel: 07734 166 738
The Gallery London– 020 8852 8881